Get Away! Get Back! I'm Calling The Police!

From ESPN chat:

Mark : Will the Eagles get Travis Henry now that Bucs and Cardinals drafted running backs

Randy Mueller: (7:44 PM ET ) If the eagles don't trade for him the Bills will be guilty of asking for to much and might be stuck with the guy...Tom Donahoe is very stuborn sometimes...

314618[/snapback]

:D

Wow. It feels so good to be right you feel the need to come and gloat that TD couldn't swing a top deal for Henry. Silly me, I thought all us fans were hoping for the best deal possible because it would help the BUFFALO BILLS. I hope you don't break your arm patting yourself on the back. Way I was raised some guy who would gloat about being right instead of hoping for the best in regards to his team is called an ****, but maybe it's different where you're from. That goes for the other schmuck that likes to *snicker* too...

:D

314555[/snapback]

Amen, to that my Bills Brother! :w00t:

Amen, to that my Bills Brother!  :lol:

315692[/snapback]

What makes you feel the need to pile on? Feeling funny about this brilliant statement? :lol::D:w00t:

>>>>His pass catching skills are better than average but not the best. He is tough to bring down in the open field. Ask Zach Thomas. Not very fast but will get you lots of yards and I won't be surprised if someday he has 1600 yards rushing very soon.<<<<

Have a nice day.