ROCKPILE REVIEW - Win and Go Back to Work

Shaw66

While I would love to have seen more any TD's, sometimes you get into a dogfight with a division rival (on the road , too!) and they are just tough, drag-out games. The fact that we we're in scoring position 8 times says a lot!

Also, if Kroft stays on his feet, that's a TD. Also, Gabriel Davis should have had a TD if not for a ridiculous penalty. 

But, it's a win and I'll take 'em anyway I can get 'em!!!

10 minutes ago, Houston's #1 Bills Fan said:

While I would love to have seen more any TD's, sometimes you get into a dogfight with a division rival (on the road , too!) and they are just tough, drag-out games. The fact that we we're in scoring position 8 times says a lot!

Also, if Kroft stays on his feet, that's a TD. Also, Gabriel Davis should have had a TD if not for a ridiculous penalty. 

But, it's a win and I'll take 'em anyway I can get 'em!!!

Right.  Those lost opportunities just happen sometime.  They make the game closer than they should have been.  And, in fact, those lost opportunities mixed with a mistake or two, and that game could have been a loss.  It's just in the nature of the game - sometimes games are much closer than you'd expect based on relative talent.  Especially Division games.  Every team has games like that. 

• 3 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, Inty1947 said:

Some of the dificulties always occur in this game which need to be sort out through some written tips and this can help to get the reward points on this game easily.I have tried to find out the writing service tips on the edbirdie page which offers the written content to complete any kind of assignment writing work.Most of the games preffer to get online tips which also offer the writing service options.

Wut?