AFRTS

OK - so the Bills play live on AFRTS and this is my only shot at seeing regular live Bills games in the UK.

Anyone know how to get hold of an AFRTS decoder or where AFRTS programming is shown in the UK??

ta!

23334[/snapback]

I'd be happy to help.

If you decode AFRTS, it spells FARTS.

Let me know if you need anything else.

Hey nick

If you are military call the mwr and they will come and put a dish on the house for you for FREE!

If your not military get a Free to air receiver and point any type of dish to Galaxy 7 58/27 degrees (just do a seach online, really easy to do! That sat carries all the AFARTS channels. Or get a military roomate and they can get the afarts to you!

Hey nick

If you are military call the mwr and they will come and put a dish on the house for you for FREE!

If your not military get a Free to air receiver and point any type of dish to Galaxy 7  58/27 degrees (just do a seach online,  really easy to do!  That sat carries all the AFARTS channels.  Or get a military roomate and they can get the afarts to you!

23386[/snapback]

thanks - I actually work for the british Ministry of Defence - and i tried to get one thru work - but no dice :lol:

i'll try using my digital satellite to pick up the channels.

this is the worst place to ask for help nick

go to billszone.com

much better people here.  this place is fully of jobless retards

23405[/snapback]

Lighten up, Francis. And grow some nads, you unregistered guest pos. :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: