Are the Bills 'light' at DT and CB's ??

LB48

17 minutes ago, klos63 said:

What if they live up to the coaches expectations, but fall short of yours?

What team wouldn't love to add a couple above average CB's or even a lockdown?

And I thought Hughes was getting younger.

Sorry to go negative, but maybe you caught me in a mood, but some really silly comments.

I think Gregg needs to lay off the sauce

20 hours ago, Aussie Joe said:

Is their reason to think Harrison Phillips was struggling in camp coming back from his injury ? Didn’t hear much talk about that..

Nothing I heard suggested that was the case.  He did everything expected of him, and he's thrilled to be back.  If there is an injury, Buffalo could find themselves a bit thin at DT.  There are two guys on the PS.  Chris Slayton looks more like a one tech and Justin Zimmer looks like a 3 tech.  I imagine they would be OK in those roles for a short term (a game or 2) emergency.  A season ending injury to one of the top four guys might send the team scrambling though.  Quinton Jefferson can play some RDE, but I think his home is as an under tackle or 3 tech.  I think he's an all around tackle.  He's not going to be a lights out disruptive pass rusher, but he can get some pressure, and he's pretty solid in run defense too.  Ed Oliver, of course, has what many think of as star potential.  He could be a really good, even great pass rusher on the interior, and he's no slouch at run defense.  

• Thank you (+1) 1