losman jersey

well my new losman jersey came in the mail from buffalo today! what do i do with the bledsoe one?????

a) do i wash my harley with it?

b)do i hope another player gets #11 and i just tear off the name?

c)do i donate it to a cowpuke fan? at least they would have a partial kewl jersey!

d)do i save it and stick pins in it after he gets cut by parcells and he finishes his career as bradys backup saying how he just wanted to finish up where he started?

e)or do i just go ahead and wear it and remember how excited i was when he first became our qb even if i did sour on him the next season?

well my new losman jersey came in the mail from buffalo today! what do i do with the bledsoe one????? 

a)  do i wash my harley with it?

b)do i hope another player gets #11 and i just tear off the name?

c)do i donate it to a cowpuke fan?  at least they would have a partial kewl jersey!

d)do i save it and stick pins in it after he gets cut by parcells and he finishes his career as bradys backup saying how he just wanted to finish up where he started?

e)or do i just go ahead and wear it and remember how excited i was when he first became our qb even if i did sour on him the next season?

310880[/snapback]

a) don't disgrace your Hog with that rag

b) the number is cursed, so anyone wearing it will suck

c) don't associate with Cowboy fans

d) Brady will be backing up JP in a few years

e) don't be so hard on yourself

so maybe you should go with option f) send it to Fez.....

You should give it to a homeless person.

Hey, isn't that guy peeing on the alley wall and talking to himself the former QB of the Buffalo Bills? They said that guy had a hall-of-fame arm. What a waste. I'd give him a dollar, but he'd clearly spend it on a bottle of booze.

g) Save it for Halloween.

Just throw things at people's feet or pat your beer 3x's and fall down.  If your date is really hot, have her only wear a #80 jersey and a pair of heels. NEVER take your eyes off her.

310902[/snapback]

:D

good stuff!