Let's hope Washington does trade with ...

I'm sure that this whole pecking order in the draft is still going to change, but the way it stands now this new developement may benefit Buffalo. If Washington is going for Edwards, and that would make alot of sense, then San Fran would make a more lenient trade partner. They would have the #9 and #25 pick in the 1st rd and then follow up with the #33 pick in the 2nd rd. Who knows what Buffalo is looking for and how it can unfold, but one thing is for certain, you know that the Bills (TD) don't want to wait until pick #55 to make their first selection.

What may be a more realistic goal to obtain would be San Fran's first pick in the 2nd rd. Not too costly and a nice position to pick from. What would it take to move into this slot? Well, there's been talk about the 49'ers wanting someone to challenge incumbent RB Kevan Barlow. Would Henry and the swapping of our 2nd rd pick suffice? Or does Buffalo want the #25 pick? I don't know, but if they did, would trading this year's and next year's 2nd rders be enough? If so, then Losman wouldn't have costed us a 1st rder, just two slots this year and next year's 2nd rder. This would be a good way to minimize the compensation for JP. This reason alone could be good enough to make this transaction. If we got real fortunate, we might be able to trade Henry to the Cardinals outright for their 2nd rder at #44. Wishful thinking, right?

There are so many twists and turns that are yet to come, but if San Fran lands up with a low 1st rd pick then I think that will only help Buffalo to be able to move up in the draft.

The Redskins don't have draft picks either.

They have only 5 this year and now they have traded two away for next year.

This years picks:

#9, #25, #112, #183, #222.

The ESPN rumor says CB with #9 and QB (Campbell) with #25.

I don't believe the Campbell pick, it's just a smokescreen. No matter what they do I don't think that they would of revealed it this early.

310048[/snapback]

This is Dan Snyder we're talking about.