Finally at 1,000

I'd like to dedicate the :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: smiley to a few people in general who have ruined countless sunday's of watching the Bills.....

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain: Kevin Gilbribe for wasting my time watching countless hours of your bullsh!t playcalling. I think we should give Stevestojan some slack and make "Gilbribe" the filter for you know what.

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain: Gregg Williams for bullshitting your way through every single press conference and giving TD a great interview. Thanks to you and your crap, all Bills fans got their hopes up last season only to get dissapointed.

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain: Rob Johnson for being a puss. Who the hell falls on a football and hurts themselves? Good riddence you fuggin puss.

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain: Billy Joe Hobert you non playbook reading piece of crap. Bills fans called your name when you entered the game only to encounter that stevestojan you did on the field?

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain: Erik Flowers for being the biggest waste of a 1st rounder in Bills history. You suck!

Feel free to add on to this list!

Also, wanna thanks SDS for making this place into what it is. You did an awesome job, and there is no place i'd rather be than on TSW with you guys.

GO BILLS!!