Bruce Smith - Speak for Yourself video

18 hours ago, TroutDog said:

In my opinion, (obviously, since I posted it) it’s worth watching so we can understand the type of coach we have now and how it connects with Marv...I truly think there’s a connection and it will lead to good things!

I hope for better with McD. Not necessarily that we WIN a Super Bowl -I hope for that every year, but in teaching and instilling the team 1st approach. I was skeptical of Levy right up til he lambasted the press in ‘90. But, imo, he was more a babysitter than football coach. This was clearly evident in nearly every game we lost during his era. Out-coached. We won with better talent, not with better coaching.

• Like (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

I hope for better with McD. Not necessarily that we WIN a Super Bowl -I hope for that every year, but in teaching and instilling the team 1st approach. I was skeptical of Levy right up til he lambasted the press in ‘90. But, imo, he was more a babysitter than football coach. This was clearly evident in nearly every game we lost during his era. Out-coached. We won with better talent, not with better coaching.

Agreed but he did get many on the team to be better football players as Bruce discussed. I believe McD can do that AND is a good coach. He still has things to learn, obviously, but also think he is intent on doing so. 

• Like (+1) 1