Today Show Contest

It is not often that I ask the TBD community for assistance. I received an email from my son's 6th grade teacher who made the final 50th of the Today Show "Live for Today"

Here is what she wrote:

I recently entered a contest called “Live for Today” sponsored by the Today Show. The instructions were to write about something on your life “To Do” list. My entry is listed as “volunteer overseas".

Please take a moment and vote for her entry.

MSNBC - Today Show

It is not often that I ask the TBD community for assistance.  I received an email from my son's 6th grade teacher who made the final 50th of the Today Show "Live for Today" 

Here is what she wrote:

I recently entered a contest called “Live for Today” sponsored by the Today Show. The instructions were to write about something on your life “To Do” list.  My entry is listed as “volunteer overseas". 

MSNBC - Today Show

307946[/snapback]

Done, hers was one of the least self-serving.

Done. I almost selected the nudist colony one, but decided against it. :-)

It is not often that I ask the TBD community for assistance.  I received an email from my son's 6th grade teacher who made the final 50th of the Today Show "Live for Today" 

Here is what she wrote:

I recently entered a contest called “Live for Today” sponsored by the Today Show. The instructions were to write about something on your life “To Do” list.  My entry is listed as “volunteer overseas". 

MSNBC - Today Show

307946[/snapback]