You know you're from Buffalo if....

And let us not forget the well-dressed people in the Buffalo area. You know, tight fitting white tshirt over abused beer gut, big framed glasses with cheap 15 dollar shorts on......and the worst part? Ah yes, those lovely old dark blue, black or dark brown DRESS SOCKS with beaten up dress shoes on.......

Always on public display in a neighborhood near you, usually toiling away from June to early September mowing his postage stamp sized yard with an old Toro lawnmower.

:D The Good Ol Days :D

I moved away from NT at about that same time......Ahhhh yes the food, the wings, the beer, the 290.

306732[/snapback]

It's a lot closer to 35 years now. I think I have to get one of those Twilight Zone watches to stop time, or at least slow it down a bit.

Although I have noticed when doing "how many years" estimates, I never seem to count the years after 2000. :D

One of the only places where you can go get a "mighty six pack", divulge in a happy hour featuring Genny Light and Pabst Blue Ribbon on draft and bump into a guy named "Matty Nowitski" from Cheektowaga!  :angry:

306672[/snapback]

Ckeetowaga!!! That's where I'm from. Eiffel Tower developement on the corner of Union Rd and French Rd. Was an alter boy at St Philips. Father Chet and and Father Janikowski. I remember Father J. as a kinder old man. Father C, well, not as nice. Me and my three brothers used to fight to see who would ring the communion bells. Like it were yesterday. That was 30 years ago now. Pizza by DiRose was awesome, as I recall. Time goes by too quickly, doesn't it? :doh:

Ah, Crystal Beach again. Can you believe I dreamed about it again the other night? Laff in the Dark, The Old Mill, The Wld Mouse. The Fun House. Are you trying to torture me with how old I suddenly am? (Thanks for the memories.)

306721[/snapback]

Ah, yes.. Those truly were the days. I've been gone or 33 years but will never forget the cup eating lion, the magic carpet, getting free tickets for my straight A's (forged), and a whole lot of others (that sadly, I can't remeber if that makes any sense whatsoever).