Trump's Super Bowl Party at his Resort

39 minutes ago, Nanker said:

How many Americans throw a Super Bowl party at their place and stand at attention, cover their heart with their hand, and sing the National Anthem?

How about for World Series games? College Bowls? Soccer matches? Hockey games? 

Asking for a friend. 

The superbowl I attended, we actually did.  It felt weird.

32 minutes ago, Nanker said:

How many Americans throw a Super Bowl party at their place and stand at attention, cover their heart with their hand, and sing the National Anthem?

How about for World Series games? College Bowls? Soccer matches? Hockey games? 

Asking for a friend. 

This is the dumbest point that people try to make. I hear it all the time when someone is arguing on the side of anthem protesting. Obviously no one is standing up in their living room and putting their hand over their heart. What does that have to do with standing with fellow citizens and showing respect to a flag at a live event when the nation's anthem is being played? 

Anyone who doesn't stand is a dolt looking for attention and lacks the gumption to put any real work in. They say it's about starting a conversation but who starts a conversation with an act that many find deplorable? That's counterproductive to a cause they supposedly care so much about. The truth is that they aren't interested in a conversation and kneeling/sitting is only about insulting. 

For the record I don't think people should feel insulted. This lazy form of protest means nothing and is a statement that only simpletons hear.