How do i get from St. John Fisher to Sunday's game

SACKMARINO

Guest Guest_Ted William's frozen h
NEED SOME HELP GUYS. I CALLED THE AMTRACK, AND THE GREYHOUND, BUT IT WASNT TOO HELPFUL.

ANYONE HAVE ANY INFO THAT COULD HELP?

THANKS.

DAVE

22703[/snapback]

Rent a limo.

Ask, and ye shall receive. RTA runs a shuttle to all home Bills games; $15. Pickup at the Rte. 31F park-and-ride lot near SJF is four hours before kickoff; bus leaves the Ralph 45 minutes after the game.

Better call and see if you can still get in. 288-1700, or 888-288-3777.

http://www.rgrta.org/special-shuttles.html

Otherwise, you could beg one of our Rochester-area Wallers for a ride, but quite a few of them will be heading west for the festivities on Saturday...

Lori, thank you so much. the office is closed now but ill call back 1st thing in the morning. really appreciate it. GO BILLS!

Ask, and ye shall receive. RTA runs a shuttle to all home Bills games; $15. Pickup at the Rte. 31F park-and-ride lot near SJF is four hours before kickoff; bus leaves the Ralph 45 minutes after the game.

Better call and see if you can still get in. 288-1700, or 888-288-3777.

http://www.rgrta.org/special-shuttles.html

Otherwise, you could beg one of our Rochester-area Wallers for a ride, but quite a few of them will be heading west for the festivities on Saturday...

22716[/snapback]

I've ridden the bus before. We actually got to the game before my parents did on the metro from eastern hills mall. It's very convienent, but the ride home (especially in the winter and after a loss) is murder. For $15, you can't go wrong though.

NEED SOME HELP GUYS. I CALLED THE AMTRACK, AND THE GREYHOUND, BUT IT WASNT TOO HELPFUL.

ANYONE HAVE ANY INFO THAT COULD HELP?

THANKS.

DAVE

22703[/snapback]

I live right near Fisher. For the right amount of beer, I could drive you there, as long as you drive back.