The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

16 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Doesn’t sound like thing were better off four years ago, eh?

Not at all. Trump was a special type of stupid. People want the guy who could not keep people on his team? All the firings, turmoil and drama. Not a serious person.

Trump is not a patriot, a decent man or anything at all resembling a leader 

3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Not at all. Trump was a special type of stupid. People want the guy who could not keep people on his team? All the firings, turmoil and drama. Not a serious person.

Trump is not a patriot, a decent man or anything at all resembling a leader 

Ok.  Cool.  Lol he fired people.  Had to deal with DC.  Inner turmoil.  Read a book.  So like every administration.  But the Tweets were mean.  Too much alpha.  

But what does this have to do with your Covid “beliefs” completely unraveling and every single thing you and your moronic demented Covid cult said we were just conspiracy theorists that need to be ignored and banned from life - fired from jobs if you don’t get 7 boosters - all of it is now no longer conspiracy most is fact.  

What does that say about the leaders taking orders from Xi and the WHO from day 1?  With no questions asked.  

What does that say about every Democrat governor that turned their states into Wuhan on lockdown usurping rights and powers that cannot be reversed.  

They forever destroyed this country.  

And you hacks keep on about Trump when something much more sinister has happened here.  

Continue to stick your head in the sand.  Mostly because you are complicit and want to run from it.  

Edited by Big Blitz

8 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

🎯

This is pretty describes me, although to be fair not sure about the communist angle. Pre Covid I was “ normie norm” I guess who watched the national news occasionally ( no particular network) and read WAPO everyday. And never questioned what they were writing/ reporting. 

Holy hell did that change LOL. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Ok.  Cool.  Lol he fired people.  Had to deal with DC.  Inner turmoil.  Read a book.  So like every administration.  But the Tweets were mean.  Too much alpha.  

But what does this have to do with your Covid “beliefs” completely unraveling and every single thing you and your moronic demented Covid cult said we were just conspiracy theorists that need to be ignored and banned from life - fired from jobs if you don’t get 7 boosters - all of it is now no longer conspiracy most is fact.  

What does that say about the leaders taking orders from Xi and the WHO from day 1?  With no questions asked.  

What does that say about every Democrat governor that turned their states into Wuhan on lockdown usurping rights and powers that cannot be reversed.  

They forever destroyed this country.  

And you hacks keep on about Trump when something much more sinister has happened here.  

Continue to stick your head in the sand.  Mostly because you are complicit and want to run from it.  

He was a total f up. That's what it has to do with a "leader" during a crisis. You must not care about anything at all, expect having a bloviating idiot spewing nonsense that makes you feel good for some reason, the results be damned. 

Trump is just trash, and he showed that fact constantly. 

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

He was a total f up. That's what it has to do with a "leader" during a crisis. You must not care about anything at all, expect having a bloviating idiot spewing nonsense that makes you feel good for some reason, the results be damned. 

Trump is just trash, and he showed that fact constantly. 

Still dodging.  

…what does this have to do with your Covid “beliefs” completely unraveling and every single thing you and your moronic demented Covid cult said we were just conspiracy theorists that need to be ignored and banned from life - fired from jobs if you don’t get 7 boosters - all of it is now no longer conspiracy most is fact.  

What does that say about every Democrat governor that turned their states into Wuhan on lockdown usurpingrights and powers that cannot be reversed.  

7 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Still dodging.  

…what does this have to do with your Covid “beliefs” completely unraveling and every single thing you and your moronic demented Covid cult said we were just conspiracy theorists that need to be ignored and banned from life - fired from jobs if you don’t get 7 boosters - all of it is now no longer conspiracy most is fact.  

What does that say about every Democrat governor that turned their states into Wuhan on lockdown usurpingrights and powers that cannot be reversed.  

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

I have developed new vaccine formulations. I have several patents in vaccine formulation and rapid diagnostics.

With that said, I'll fully admit that I was and to some extent still am behind the mRNA vaccines. Without going into the nitty gritty details about what I believe are problematic about them now, I still think they are useful for CERTAIN POPULATIONS.

That is why my spidey senses were immediately alerted when authoritarian measures were put in place mandating vaccination, primarily among populations that needed them least.

Pure evil.

Edited by BillsFanNC

Now it is being reported that Britain is REFUSING to sign on to the World Health Organisation’s pandemic treaty and that they will not sign any form of the treaty that undermines Britain’s sovereignty.

That is very good news.

However, the reason they are against the treaty is because countries will be obliged to give away 20% of pandemic related health products. In other words, things such as vaccines, medicines and protection equipment like face masks.

In other words, it is basically a form of Global Communism.

Could this be the beginning of the WHO pandemic treaty failing?

How many other countries could join in rejecting this, following in Britain’s footsteps?

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/05/peter-sweden-its-happening-britain-refuses-sign-who/?

• Like (+1) 1