Saints Tix

I head back from Montreal to Buffalo once a year to join my Dad for a game at the Ralph, but this year I was thinking it might be fun to meet him somewhere for a road game. I've never been to New Orleans, but it's one of his favorite cities. Anyone know how hard it is to get tickets - or for that matter what the best way to get them is?

Thanks in advance for any advice.

I head back from Montreal to Buffalo once a year to join my Dad for a game at the Ralph, but this year I was thinking it might be fun to meet him somewhere for a road game. I've never been to New Orleans, but it's one of his favorite cities. Anyone know how hard it is to get tickets - or for that matter what the best way to get them is?

Thanks in advance for any advice.

305339[/snapback]

http://www.neworleanssaints.com/custompage.cfm?pageid=36

I am serious, though possibly stupid. Thanks for the link. I hadn't seen it. Probably because the idea of going to New Orleans just popped into my head, so I hadn't been paying attention to threads of people who were already going. Just assumed they had tix already. Not sure if our plans would work out quickly enough to order with that group, but thanks again for the pointer.