New England's Schedule

In all my years of following football, I have never seen a tougher opening 1/2 of a season.

Oakland

at Carolina

at Pittsburgh

San Diego

at Atlanta

at Denver

Buffalo

Indianapolis

BYE week before Bills game, then after Colts it finally gets easier:

at Miami

New orleans

at Kansas City

Jets

at Buffalo

Tampa Bay

at Jets

Miami

(well, not easy but easier.....) :(

AND I HAVE NO SYMPATHY WHATSOEVER.

AGAIN THEY PLAY US AFTER A BYE WEEK AND ON PRIME

IT ALWAYS SEEMS THAT THEY ARE EITHER COMING OF A BYE OR PLAYING US PRIME TIME AT FOXBORO.

I HATE THEM

I HOPE THEY GET STOMPED THE FIRST HALF OF THE SEASON

NO SYMPATHY AT ALL.

:(:doh:

AND I HAVE NO SYMPATHY WHATSOEVER.

AGAIN THEY PLAY US AFTER A BYE WEEK AND ON PRIME

IT ALWAYS SEEMS THAT THEY ARE EITHER COMING OF A BYE OR PLAYING US PRIME TIME AT FOXBORO.

I HATE THEM

I HOPE THEY GET STOMPED THE FIRST HALF OF THE SEASON

NO SYMPATHY AT ALL.

:(  :doh:

305180[/snapback]

But how do you really feel?

The Pats still have the capability to breeze regardless of who they play. I am hoping this trend ends soon. In recent years, the Bills simply didn't match up well against the Pats. With an upgrade on both lines and the emergence of a mobile quarterback maybe things will change.

Here's what I would like to see. Corey Dillon get hurt. Not a career ending thing, but a season ending thing. That would be amazing, because the Patriots would suck, and not even get a winning record.

Nobody disagrees with that fact that Dillon (and I guess Viniateri) won the Superbowl for New England last year. They don't even make it without Dillon. If he gets hurt, they are screwed. Brady will have to come out and win games himself, which he has NEVER been able to do.

Also, they have a weak Defensive Coordinator and no Offensive Coordinator.

If Dillon gets hurt, I guarantee Buffalo wins the division.

Alas, but a dream.

But how do you really feel?

305199[/snapback]

LOL, I would love to tell everyone how I really feel, but I would not just be banned from this site but from every internet site running and any and all future sites until the Universe shrinks back onto itself to the size of an atom.

May Brady get stomped into oblivion.

May Seymour get his head knocked off.

May Bob Kraft, their insipid fat slob of an owner have warts the size of bowling balls on his butt.

May Gillette Stadium disintegrate from a sworm of cement eating locuses (loci?).

And this is just touching the iceberg.

Seriously, let's hope the Bills take advantage of a soft beginning schedule, giving JP time to adjust.

GO BILLS!!!!

If he gets hurt, they are screwed.  Brady will have to come out and win games himself, which he has NEVER been able to do.

305246[/snapback]

Here we go with the Brady bashing again. Guy is the best qb in the league. He's proven it time and time again. When put in a position to fail he never does. Im not a Brady lover by any means either but the proof is there. He has also won a Super Bowl without Dillon. He actually managed to win one with Antoine Smith of all people didnt he?

Here we go with the Brady bashing again. Guy is the best qb in the league. He's proven it time and time again. When put in a position to fail he never does. Im not a Brady lover by any means either but the proof is there. He has also won a Super Bowl without Dillon. He actually managed to win one with Antoine Smith of all people didnt he?

305256[/snapback]

I think Brady is a good QB,but best in the league?? How? Because he won a couple super bowls? I disagree.

They got to the first SB on a bad call vs. Oakland and should never have been in it.

They got to the second SB after mugging Indy and getting calls their way all year.

They win on a Vinatieri FG more times than Carter has pills.

They win because they have fantastic coaching, a great defense that doesn't break, depth on both sides of the ball and lots of breaks.

They consistently get prime time games in December at home.

They are a damn good team, I am NOT taking that away from them. Any team that runs up winning streaks they way they did deserves accolades. But Brady the best QB in the league??? I don't fell that is so.

He is a very smart QB that knows when to release the ball. I wish Drew could have gotten that elementary concept down.

Ummm, when did we upgrade both lines?  I see downgrades...  :(

CW

305250[/snapback]

You are correct. The Bills haven't upgraded either line.

I wasn't writing in the past tense, I was writing theoretically of the future. We can't yet tell if the Bills upgraded at quarterback either.

You are correct.  The Bills haven't upgraded either line.

I wasn't writing in the past tense, I was writing theoretically of the future.  We can't yet tell if the Bills upgraded at quarterback either.

305266[/snapback]

Ok, just checking.

I didn't want to mention the QB, because I'd then be called out for "loving Bledsoe" again. :( And people say I'm wearing the rose colored glasses. :doh: Oh well :w00t:

CW