Guess who's caught lying about his military record

LasBillz

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahaah. ;)

Looks like turnabout is fair play, boys.

Especially since the Pentagon just released newly found records that also show Bush had a huge gap in service. In the same USAToday.

To those who would deny this- check it out before you censor this post.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im SURE the Left will have NO ISSUE when the RNC and GWB works to take legal action against the group itself and anyone who carries their message in the media or sells it in a store.

And they will take no offense when the RNC and GWB finds the connection between the group and the DNC/Kerry campaign.

Right?

Im SURE the Left will have NO ISSUE when the RNC and GWB works to take legal action against the group itself and anyone who carries their message in the media or sells it in a store.

And they will take no offense when the RNC and GWB finds the connection between the group and the DNC/Kerry campaign.

Right?

21734[/snapback]

Wrong.

Since the records that came out of the Pentagon show that Bush has been lying about his service, any attempted censorship of them smacks of Nazi Germany.

Is that what you are suggesting?

As to the Texans for Truth, as I said, turnabout is fair play. Let them be proven wrong, if that's possible. Let George Wrongway Bush defend himself, not with deletions and lost records, but with actual documentation.

It couldn't happen to a nicer guy. ;)

Wrong.

Since the records that came out of the Pentagon show that Bush has been lying about his service, any attempted censorship of them smacks of Nazi Germany.

Is that what you are suggesting?

As to the Texans for Truth, as I said, turnabout is fair play.  Let them be proven wrong, if that's possible.  Let George Wrongway Bush defend himself, not with deletions and lost records, but with actual documentation.

It couldn't happen to a nicer guy. ;)

21758[/snapback]

So its NNNNOOO problem with Kerry and the DNC employ such tactics with reckless attack groups against them, but it the OTHER side applies such tactics to attack groups working against them it "smacks of Nazi Germany".

Got it.

So its NNNNOOO problem with Kerry and the DNC employ such tactics with reckless attack groups against them, but it the OTHER side applies such tactics to attack groups working against them it "smacks of Nazi Germany".

Got it.

21775[/snapback]

Please, for the love of God, get informed. According to the PENTAGON, in WASHINGTON, DC, George W. Bush had a large, months long gap in his service, which confirms the fact that he lied about his service. Not some "group". THE U.S. G-O-V-E-R-N-M-E-N-T.

I know it's not as reliable as Sean Hannity, ;) but read the USAToday article.

THEN turn yourself inside out trying to deny it.

I am glad you agree about Bush, AD.  Come over from the Dark Side! ;)

21721[/snapback]

Just more proof how little difference there is between the 2 parties - and more importantly - their followers.

I'm on the side of light only in that I won't vote for candidates from either of thes parties. I recognize the bucketload of stevestojan we're being pummeled with. It's too bad more of you don't.

As to the Texans for Truth, as I said, turnabout is fair play.  Let them be proven wrong, if that's possible.  Let George Wrongway Bush defend himself, not with deletions and lost records, but with actual documentation.

21758[/snapback]

What happened to being innocent until proven guilty? The burden of proof falls to these Bush haters.

Talk about Nazis?!?!?! The liberal left Bush Bashers take the Blue Ribbon everytime!

Please, for the love of God, get informed. According to the PENTAGON, in WASHINGTON, DC, George W. Bush had a large, months long gap in his service, which confirms the fact that he lied about his service. Not some "group". THE U.S. G-O-V-E-R-N-M-E-N-T.

I know it's not as reliable as Sean Hannity,  but read the USAToday article.

THEN turn yourself inside out trying to deny it.

"TEXANS FOR TRUTH" IS A GOVERMENT-RUN GROUP??!!??

Got it.

What happened to being innocent until proven guilty?  The burden of proof falls to these Bush haters.

Talk about Nazis?!?!?!  The liberal left Bush Bashers take the Blue Ribbon everytime!

21883[/snapback]

The Texans for Truth group is just as fair to Bush as the Swifties were to Kerry. That's the trouble with neocon chickenhawks- they can dish it out, but when replied to in kind, they show a yellow side and run. Or in Bush's case, don't show up at all.

However, what comes out of the Pentagon is not conjecture, just plain fact that proves Bush is a liar about his service. And that, my friend, is what Dubya has to try and wriggle out of.

The Texans for Truth group is just as fair to Bush as the Swifties  were to Kerry.  That's the trouble with neocon chickenhawks- they can dish it out, but when replied to in kind, they show a yellow side and run.  Or in Bush's case, don't show up at all. 

However, what comes out of the Pentagon is not conjecture, just plain fact that proves Bush is a liar about his service.  And that, my friend, is what Dubya has to try and wriggle out of.

21904[/snapback]

Yeah, you were whining about it then. Now you're lauding it. Congrats.

This little "Bush skipped service" campaign is going to backfire on Kerry.

We are all Football fans right? Well this is like a Football game when someone lays a cheapshot on someone. (example: Swiftboat Vets on Kerry). Then the guy that gets laid out....retaliates. (example: Kerry's supporters re-digging up the Bush Guard service record).

The guy that retaliates always gets hit with the penalty. Undecideds' will say enough is enough and are just going to hold it against him.

If he was smart...and I know that is a hypothetical....he would renounce the ad (or the 60 minutes interview or whatever it is) immediately and then turn around and say,..."Ok...can we talk about the issues??"

Or in Bush's case, don't show up at all. 

21904[/snapback]

Or Bush doesn't allow his campaign to focus on one single issue for two months. He moves on and present a more complete agenda.

Of course we'll see if the I served in Vietnam for 2.5 minutes got 3 purple hearts and threw them on the ground but asked for them back, agenda works.

The Texans for Truth group is just as fair to Bush as the Swifties were to Kerry. That's the trouble with neocon chickenhawks- they can dish it out, but when replied to in kind, they show a yellow side and run. Or in Bush's case, don't show up at all.

Excuse me, but the subject here is not the Right sqwaking about the group. Its about the fact that the LEFT sqwaked about such groups, but have now employed the tactic themselves.

NOW who is the person not understand what the point is?

"TEXANS FOR TRUTH" IS A GOVERMENT-RUN GROUP??!!??

Got it.

21889[/snapback]

OMG you are embarrassing yourself. There are two separate, unrelated developments today- one is the ad that the Texans for Truth is running, disputing the fact that Dubya even showed up for duty in Alabama.

The second development is a report direct from the Pentagon, the US Government, remember them? This report proves with documentation that George W. Bush has a huge gap in his National Guard Service. Further, when compared to his claims about his National Guard Service, this documentation proves that ol' Georgie's a liar.

One development has nothing to do with the other. ;)

Got it?