Some Willis Chat Highlights

JP (Buffalo): How did the locker room react to the Bills choosing Losman over Bledsoe and do you and Losman and Lee Evans see yourselves as the guys who can get this team over the edge?

304135[/snapback]

Losman, you would probably hide your identity a little bit more if you didn't use "JP" as your name.

Chat

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jesten WI: In your opinon who is the best player in the NFL right now?

Willis McGahee: That would have to be Willis McGahee.

304135[/snapback]

ROFL Cockiness I love it. Hopefully he stays around buffalo for a very long time. :D

Stupid question. Where do I go to find the chat in Insider. I am a member but when I click on the link that is posted above, it asks me to sign in and then takes me to the Insider home page.

crazyDingo (Vegas): Willis, you sound selfish and small. You seem like a microcosm of everything ugly in pro sports. Hard workin folks in Buffalo have ZERO patience for me-first crap. We ship that stuff to Miami.

Willis McGahee: Yo, least I got the right agent. What's a michlocronism?

What a contrast between WM's attitude and that of Travis Hafner. Yeah, I know that $7m/3 yrs aint peanuts and baseball contracts are guaranteed, yada, yada, but it's refreshing to hear a player express appreciation for playing in a rust belt city, his teammates and not making it all about money.

CLEVELAND Apr 13, 2005 — Travis Hafner signed a $7 million, three-year contract with the Indians on Wednesday.

Hafner, whose agreement could be worth $11.5 million over four seasons, hit .311 last year with 28 homers and 109 RBIs as the team's designated hitter.

Hafner, 27, known as "Pronk," said he liked the financial security of signing a multiyear contract and wanted to remain in Cleveland.

"I just love playing here," Hafner said. "It was really, in the end, an easy decision."

General manager Mark Shapiro said Hafner is so devoted to his teammates that he wanted his new contract to include incentives based on team performance, but the organization couldn't do that under the league's collective bargaining agreement.

Fezmid's gonna be pissed. :lol:

304180[/snapback]

When things go wrong, who do you think the geniuses in here and in the media will blame?

Surely, not the line becuz we have a better guy under center and our beloved receivers don't drop any balls or fumble them at the most innopportune times.

Xactly!

It will be DB fault!!! :D

;)