Foxboro Mike's Irony of Ironies:

Foxboro Mike

Now that's irony for ya.

You could have dropped him and picked up McCown from Arizona. i think he will be a good fantasy QB...

22587[/snapback]

Unfortunately, there are no starters left. Bledsoe was the last one. ;)

I'm thinking of dropping him to pick up Dieter Brock. ;)

DREW BLEDSOE  - QB - BUFFALO BILLS

I did the first half of my draft myself, then let the autodraft do the rest.

In a related story, I quit the league.  ;)

22579[/snapback]

Just a side note for you. Tom Brady was the 3rd to last QB taken in my fantasy draft (14th rd). I am only one of two Bills fans in the league, so can't blame that on pure hatred.

You don't need Foxboro Mike to tell you that someone's gonna regret that....

22594[/snapback]

I happen to think Brady's going to have a very good year... shocker, eh? ;)

I don't have to tell you all that excellent NFL QBs don't always make excellent fantasy QBs. The shining example of that will always be Troy Aikman.

Ain't gonna be me, I got Culpepper and Bulger in front of Bledsoe.

22599[/snapback]

Bulger's not a bad pick if your league doesn't subtract for INTs.

Curious - did Deion Branch or David Givens get drafted in your league? They were, of course, snapped up in drafts around here. Hell, 5 Pats WR got drafted in my main league: Branch, Givens, Brown, Johnson, and Patten.

DREW BLEDSOE  - QB - BUFFALO BILLS

I did the first half of my draft myself, then let the autodraft do the rest.

In a related story, I quit the league.  ;)

22579[/snapback]

;);):);)

Bulger's not a bad pick if your league doesn't subtract for INTs.

Curious - did Deion Branch or David Givens get drafted in your league?  They were, of course, snapped up in drafts around here.  Hell, 5 Pats WR got drafted in my main league:  Branch, Givens, Brown, Johnson, and Patten.

22601[/snapback]

No penalties for ints.

And the only WR from NE taken was Branch. I was surprised no one took Brown, especially if he is still returning kicks.

I did put my feelings aside and take Dillon in the 11th rd and I have Vinatieri, who hopefully has a better year than last.

No penalties for ints.

And the only WR from NE taken was Branch.  I was surprised no one took Brown, especially if he is still returning kicks. 

I did put my feelings aside and take Dillon in the 11th rd and I have Vinatieri, who hopefully has a better year than last.

22609[/snapback]

Don't touch Troy Brown. He's banged up already. The end is near for the most clutch receiver in franchise history.