Unacceptable Customer Support

IslandBillsFan

On 12/16/2019 at 9:42 AM, row_33 said:

for the 14th straight year over the holidays.... i'll get to hear a certain relative's boasting on how he shook down cable or the phone company or who the ***** cares, and the price he pays keeps decreasing every year, and he goes on (unasked) for 15 minutes, like he's Einstein.....

This process sounds familiar around here..........

I've been dealing with them for four months now.   I started service with them in August when I moved to my new house.   They never told me they were in a dispute with CBS which shows a majority of the Bills games.    I cancelled after one day of service, told them I wasnt paying the early termination fees because they never disclosed the dispute and blackout on the channel.   After 3 and a half months of calls from them, first looking for the money, and then telling me it was taken care of and they wouldnt bother me again, they sent me to a creditor.   Literally had 5 different customer service people tell me they waived the fees with no charge.

Once I went to social media they called me immediately and said they would waive the early termination fee, but still wanted the $4 dollars for the one day of service.  I told them I'd pay the $4 dollars once they sent me the $200 dollar gift card they never sent when I signed up.   After that they didnt want the $4 dollars.

Dispute with DirecTV