Bush is a Uniter

Peter

Ok, I'll bite. I've given a Reader's Digest view of the bigger picture of all this. And all the opinions went away. This subject deserves volumes, not posts.

Anyone from the left want to make an intelligent, non-ranting post? I say the left, because the right side will agree because this is the Bush policy. I'm not discussing politics. I'm discussing how it is. I know where we are going and what we are doing with the current policies. Someone out there convince me how, given the situation, Kerry's philosophies will address this problem in the best interest of the United States. and keep this monster from becoming 10 times it's size. No coulda woulda shoulda. This is the hand we are playing. How do you address it? What is Senator Kerry campaigning with that tells you he has a better way?

26468[/snapback]

He's got three purple Hearts. Thats how he's going to do it. I'm sorry, that was sarcastic. Ummmm, his plan is, ummmmmm, wait, ummmmmmm, I know I've heard it before, ummmmmm. Right!! fight a gentler kindler war on terrorism, a more sensitive war on terrorism. Yup, thats what I remember.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kerry has no clue......He really shouldn't be the Dem's choice.  He has money...thats what they were banking on...but his Senate record and Vietnam boastings are really a negative. I applaud Senator Kerry for his service..but why only 4 months vice the mandatory 1 year? ....I have ?'s about his medals...but what is more important are his senate record and his credability....His senate record is crap and so is his credability......He does not stick by a decision he makes..For a US Senator ...I can't and won't buy that.

26474[/snapback]

Thanks Swede-but let's keep this one on topic. This isn't about flip-flops or flight suits. Folks? Answer the question. This is not soundbite-this is how it is. And it's a lot more complicated than my post. What is John Kerry telling you that has you convinced he will fix it?

He's got three purple Hearts. Thats how he's going to do it. I'm sorry, that was sarcastic. Ummmm, his plan is, ummmmmm, wait, ummmmmmm, I know I've heard it before, ummmmmm. Right!! fight a gentler kindler war on terrorism, a more sensitive war on terrorism. Yup, thats what I remember.

26475[/snapback]

I honestly don't know what he means by a more sensitive war on terror. I'm hoping he just used the wrong words to say the right thing-because this is America, and he could get elected. If he's thinking right and said it wrong it might not be a bad thing. I just want it explained.

I honestly don't know what he means by a more sensitive war on terror. I'm hoping he just used the wrong words to say the right thing-because this is America, and he could get elected. If he's thinking right and said it wrong it might not be a bad thing. I just want it explained.

26486[/snapback]

Stop it. It crystal clear. This guy would take a focus group from the UN before he made a decision on the welfare of this country.

But then again, if someone can tell me WHAT he's going to do, I'll listen.

Stop it. It crystal clear. This guy would take a focus group from the UN before he made a decision on the welfare of this country.

26493[/snapback]

There's nothing written that explains it that I can find. Maybe the debates will shed some light on what he's thinking - at least until he changes his mind.

26493[/snapback]

If he is that bad off, he should not be running. I don't think he wouldn't make decisions, I'm interested in what his ideas are of what those decisions should be. I've outlined a situation. I think I'm being pretty accurate. President Bush is supposedly doing everything wrong. I don't doubt that Senator Kerry thinks he has the answers, but after all this time-I have no idea what they are.