Could there be hope for WGR" The voice of reason"

Bring back the Coach!!!??? He almost single handedly destroyed the Credibility of WGR.

302986[/snapback]

And if anyone doubts that, ask yourselves why very, very few current Bills employees appear on the WGR airwaves. Apparently, even with the coaching/front office turnover the last few seasons, the Glenn Parker episode still resonates in the halls of One Bills Drive....

And if anyone doubts that, ask yourselves why very, very few current Bills employees appear on the WGR airwaves. Apparently, even with the coaching/front office turnover the last few seasons, the Glenn Parker episode still resonates in the halls of One Bills Drive....

309618[/snapback]

I guess Rueben Brown must have really hated the Bills organization and Porky Parker becuase he sure as hell was on GR for a long time. Of course Rueben wasn't a phony and wasn't thin skinned which of course cost him in the end. Getting upset about losing and bad play calling and we I mean he, ships him out of here. Too bad.

I guess Rueben Brown must have really hated the Bills organization and Porky Parker becuase he sure as hell was on GR for a long time. Of course Rueben wasn't a phony and wasn't thin skinned which of course cost him in the end. Getting upset about losing and bad play calling and we I mean he, ships him out of here. Too bad.

309840[/snapback]

Chuck, is that you?

Nice to hear from you again, Lori.  I'm dying to know your thoughts of PSU's recruiting class.

309891[/snapback]

Good seeing you too, Rich. As for PSU....

Derrick Williams. :rolleyes:

Justin King. B-)

Still questions, though - like what's going to happen to the morons involved in the bow-and-arrow incident. And will Michael Robinson finally get a chance to play one position? Can't wait for Saturday. Maybe I'll even head down to State College for the festivities...