Received My Ourlads Draft Guide Today

Mark VI

Ware is projected is an outside LB in a 3-4 Defense who will rush the passer.  Late 1st round pick. See him as a Chris Doleman type. Great pass rushing ability. Finds the ball quickly. Explosive first step and burst. Hustles all over the field. Has trouble shedding blocks and needs to get stronger. Concern that big Tackles will tie him up. Tweener type, situational pass rusher..  6-4 251 lbs.

Whether the Bills move Clements or not, it may be wise to grab a CB in round 2 or 3.

302005[/snapback]

Thanks Mark. I have also seen him listed at 259, but I am more inclined to believe the 251.

Imo, this kid is going to have a great future. He had a great 40 time, has long arms and great pass rush moves.

If only there was a way. :P

At #6 is someone I like, Mike Patterson of USC

That's exactly who I was wondering about and was hoping he wasn't projected in the 1st/2nd. God forbid we draft a guy who's only 6' at a position where leverage is really important. :P

I like Hawthorne too but seriously doubt he'll be there at #55, or possibly even at #44.

If TD can pull off the flip with the Cards, I hope he goes after one of those two guys. DT is hte most important position on a defense and The Keg isn't getting any younger and losing PhatPat hurt. I really think we'd be smart to reload there this year and a guy like Patterson might really fit the bill(s).

Thanx for the info.

Cya

I like Hawthorne too but seriously doubt he'll be there at #55, or possibly even at #44.

If TD can pull off the flip with the Cards, I hope he goes after one of those two guys. DT is hte most important position on a defense and The Keg isn't getting any younger and losing PhatPat hurt.

302299[/snapback]

I just saw on PFW that Hawthorne tested positive for weed, so his draft position may be falling.

http://www.profootballweekly.com/PFW/NFLDr...5/drugtests.htm

PFW has learned that four players have tested positive for marijuana use, including one potential first-round pick. DT Antaaj Hawthorne was one of two Wisconsin players, along with OG Jonathan Clinkscale, to have tested positive for the drug at the NFL Scouting Combine in Indianapolis in late February.

Hawthorne, whom scouts have graded anywhere from the first to fourth round, could be the most adversely affected by the results. One of the biggest knocks on Hawthorne is that he plays lazy, takes snaps off and does not give great effort on every down, despite his natural physical talent. The test results could give scouts a reason to explain his effort."

Tim Krumrie and MM worked out Hawthorn at UW on March 9th, so maybe the Bills like him as a replacement for FatPat:

http://www.madison.com/archives/read.php?r...0:408172:SPORTS

One of the biggest knocks on Hawthorne is that he plays lazy, takes snaps off and does not give great effort on every down, despite his natural physical talent. The test results could give scouts a reason to explain his effort."

Hawthorne!!

This is a guy the Bills should consider drafting!!

What is the purpose of drafting all of these "none stop motor" defensive tackles

when we have the best motivational defensive line coach in the league?

Thanks to Krumries skills- and with his blessing

we should be able to take on some projects at this position

that just need Krumrie to ride their tail to achieve their potential!