Update on our NFL Europe QB

Has two rushing TDs today, although a pretty "bleh" day passing by going 9 out of 21 for 95 yards.

Still though, he has led his team to a 2-0 record and has been pretty effective in both games. I'm beginning to think that the Bills will just bring an undrafted QB into camp instead of drafting one late because of how Thompson is doing over in NFL Europe. Looks like he could definitely be our 3rd string QB.

Plus, he's also the field goal holder...who says 3rd stringers cant multi-task?

Has two rushing TDs today, although a pretty "bleh" day passing by going 9 out of 21 for 95 yards.

Still though, he has led his team to a 2-0 record and has been pretty effective in both games.  I'm beginning to think that the Bills will just bring an undrafted QB into camp instead of drafting one late because of how Thompson is doing over in NFL Europe.  Looks like he could definitely be our 3rd string QB.

Plus, he's also the field goal holder...who says 3rd stringers cant multi-task?

300928[/snapback]

I like how you're posting about our "3rd string QB", meanwhile you have us drafting Stefan LeFors :devil:

What is to say we even need a third string quarterback when the regular season starts. A couple years ago didn't we go int the season with just Bledsoe and Alex Van Pelt? This would open up a roster spot as well. Hopefully JP will be durable.