I'm watchin NFL Europe, & I hear the name.........

PIZ

I didn't actually see him, so I did a search, and low and behold there he was.  I must have missed that news.

Frankfurt Galaxy-----Alex Van Pelt

298437[/snapback]

I came across that last month, and searched around to see what other former players were intern coaches. Some of the interns are still active players! They're just working the NFLE training camps. I wasn't sure if AVP was just working training camp, or if he was going to coach the whole season.

This is what I found.

Does this mean that Alex won't be on the Bills radio broadcasts this season? If so, have they named a replacement?

298508[/snapback]

Don't worry, I think the NFL Europe season will end in time for him to get back to the booth.

He has been vocal about wanting a coaching job, and this is a good first step for him. I don't think we can count on him being in the booth for too long, but I'm guessing we should see him there for the next season, at least, considering that most college and pro coaching staffs are pretty well settled right now...

Of course, Miami only has 20 coaches, they could still use a couple more... :doh: