how about this...

frogger

after the ungrateful Henry is traded, didn't TD give him an extension because he spent all of his money. Yeah, ungrateful!

Round 2-Chris Spencer 6'3" 310 center

I've read one report calling him the best lineman in the draft.

Gives us a starting lineup of LJ Shelton(340)-Anderson(345)-CSpenser(310)-Villarrial(320)-Mike Williams (370ish)-that's a big line (now imagine goalline with Peters added as TE)

I think we keep teague, gandy and Bannan in uniform as reserves, good depth...Peters too.

round 3-Vincent Jackson-6'5" 240 WR

one reason for a lack of red zone td's could be we have no one with size. i think Jackson remains a WR, and becomes the 3rd WR, 4.46 speed and can get deep. and once moulds leaves/retires we won't have the same situation as before with the loss of Price.

round 4-Brandon Browner-stock is slipping, but what he lacks in speed he makes up with in size, at 6'4" 221 he can play the more physical WR in the NFL. other option Ronald Bartell, Jr. or Darrent Williams

round 5-Brandon Jacobs-RB/H-back 6'4" 260

power runner, gives McGahee a good back up.

Round 6-Stan Hill-6'2" 210 QB

Fits for the 3rd QB, I think he has great potential also comes from a strong QB program.

Round 7-Victor Sesay 6'6" 270 TE

Good size, good blocker, could be 3rd TE

Round 2-Chris Spencer 6'3" 310 center

I've read one report calling him the best lineman in the draft.

Gives us a starting lineup of LJ Shelton(340)-Anderson(345)-CSpenser(310)-Villarrial(320)-Mike Williams (370ish)-that's a big line (now imagine goalline with Peters added as TE)

I think we keep teague, gandy and Bannan in uniform as reserves, good depth...Peters too.

round 3-Vincent Jackson-6'5" 240 WR

one reason for a lack of red zone td's could be we have no one with size. i think Jackson remains a WR, and becomes the 3rd WR, 4.46 speed and can get deep. and once moulds leaves/retires we won't have the same situation as before with the loss of Price.

round 4-Brandon Browner-stock is slipping, but what he lacks in speed he makes up with in size, at 6'4" 221 he can play the more physical WR in the NFL. other option Ronald Bartell, Jr. or Darrent Williams

round 5-Brandon Jacobs-RB/H-back 6'4" 260

power runner, gives McGahee a good back up.

Round 6-Stan Hill-6'2" 210 QB

Fits for the 3rd QB, I think he has great potential also comes from a strong QB program.

Round 7-Victor Sesay 6'6" 270 TE

Good size, good blocker, could be 3rd TE

Wonderful job. You've gone for size with Jackson at WR but also at CB in Browner. I've always felt we were small at those positions. I'd even run Jacobs and McGahee in tandem sometimes. I think Hill will be an UDFA, and we could go for a "Slash" guy (see my signature) late. That saves a 6th Round pick, where I'd get Darnell Jones, a 6-0, 241, 4.65 FB who can run and catch the ball.