Check out guitar George, he knows-all the chords

That was fun.

But the Smiths "Strangeways Here We Come" just seems so epic to me.

(Love the Dire Straits thread reference. A truly classic 1st album by the band, imo)

Edited by I am the egg man
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, I am the egg man said:

That was fun.

But the Smiths "Strangeways Here We Come" just seems so epic to me.

(Love the Dire Straits thread reference. A truly classic 1st album by the band, imo)

It was the most listenable studio album, the best vinyl release was the conglomerate of EP and extras for Louder Than Bombs

If it wasn't for 102.1 in Toronto, I would have missed out on some great music in the 80's.

Lots of what they played was not heard on popular FM radio in Buffalo or the states.

Small college stations did, but there reach was so limited, like Buff State 91.3.

Edited by I am the egg man
  • Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, I am the egg man said:

If it wasn't for 102.1 in Toronto, I would have missed out on some great music in the 80's.

Lots of what they played was not heard on popular FM radio in Buffalo or the states.

Small college stations did, but there reach was so limited, like Buff State 91.3.

You could have always drove downtown in the rain, nine-thirty on a Tuesday night just to check out the late-night record shop. Call it impulsive, call it compulsive call it insane but, when you're surrounded you just can't stop...

?