Fast Ferry

gantrules

Well, I see our 35 Million in tax dollars lasted a whopping 80 days.

Does anyone else here think Bill Johnson should be thrown in jail????

Between this and the "thriving" High Falls district the man has wasted more money on entertainment for the area than anything else.

All the while we need more cops, more nurses, more educational programs.

I'm embarressed to live in this area and be represented by a DOLT that doesn't know his elbow from his ahole.

He should be run out of town like that idiot Cheney.

I'm annoyed that non-City people can not vote for/against a mayor that really does a lot of things to !@#$ up our entire area. I think every town in Rochester should be able to vote for the city mayor. It's only fair. Everything that jackass does seems to affect us somehow. ;)

Remember when he proposed that the outlying areas (suburbs) should give part of their education dollars to the city????

And why in gods name would we do this when our development money...in total over 64 million dollars, have been wasted on the High Falls District and the Fast Ferry.

Bill is running us in to the ground. This area is going to end up like Utica.

This was the mayor of Rochester's baby.

He NEVER had a business plan to confirm that the ferry would be an asset to the area.

Acutally, the only way it would have broken even was to be booked solid for both round trips 365 days a year.

Remember when he proposed that the outlying areas (suburbs) should give part of their education dollars to the city????

And why in gods name would we do this when our development money...in total over 64 million dollars, have been wasted on the High Falls District and the Fast Ferry.

Bill is running us in to the ground. This area is going to end up like Utica.

22073[/snapback]

See, this is what i'm talking about. IMO, that jackass should be voted out ASAP. I agree with Bob Lonsberry. He's a big monkey...actually !@#$ that....he's a jackass!!! ;)