Bills picks vs. players they've met?

DtownB2

Just curious here..currently at work so I'm not doing a deep dive into past draft picks, but have the Bills drafted a player in the first round they haven't had on a visit, met with or a private work out etc.? Realistically I see the Bills getting Oliver if he falls, Jonah Williams or trading back, but if I was Beane I'd take TJ Hockenson. He'd be a good fit and would be the go-to red zone and safety net for Allen. I also see a lot of analysts are mocking him to the Bills... but I just can't see the Bills drafting a TE that early. Also I haven't seen any news on the Bills actually meeting with him. Thoughts?

5 minutes ago, DtownB2 said:

Just curious here..currently at work so I'm not doing a deep dive into past draft picks, but have the Bills drafted a player in the first round they haven't had on a visit, met with or a private work out etc.? Realistically I see the Bills getting Oliver if he falls, Jonah Williams or trading back, but if I was Beane I'd take TJ Hockenson. He'd be a good fit and would be the go-to red zone and safety net for Allen. I also see a lot of analysts are mocking him to the Bills... but I just can't see the Bills drafting a TE that early. Also I haven't seen any news on the Bills actually meeting with him. Thoughts?

The Bills in general, or this regime? Beane has had one draft - 2 1st rd picks. Edmunds was not brought in for a visit but they did meet with him. 

1 hour ago, DtownB2 said:

A rookie is not a good safety net.  A veteran RB or TE is better for that.