Wall Of Fame Nominees?

I liked the Hanson suggestion. Also, I think Flutie needs to be there. Maybe giving him to much credit, but what would have happened that year if RJ starts the whole year and we finish 6-10 and out of the playoffs. No renovation to the Ralph, no lease agreement, maybe no Bills.

291880[/snapback]

Imagine the spectacle. A guaranteed sellout of an otherwise dog game. Ralph gives DF a truck at halftime as civil war breaks out in the crowd.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Moulds is the only one I would recommend, particularly for staying with a team that has thrown him some QB curves during his career.

No way I'd allow Slim Pickens in. What has he done for us lately?

290949[/snapback]

Although Moulds is our most recognizable current player, I don't know that I put him on the wall. I'd like to see Bobby Chandler on the wall before Moulds. I loved that guy. Moulds is our #1 receiver, but not a consistantly dominant one.

I momentarily thought of Cristie too, but he was part of the second two Super Bowl teams. Another member that had greater contributions during the SB run, but was still part of the organization after is John Butler.

I think our wall is to exclusive for guys like Pat Williams, London and Ruben.