NJ: CNJBBB - Central NJ Buffalo Bills Backers

Come watch the Bills against the Cheatriots on Sunday, September 8th. Doors open at noon.

All those interested in learning about the Central New Jersey Buffalo Bills Backers simply need to go to

http://www.facebook....37093653060872/

Best Wings Outside of WNY! We meet every gameday - doors to my home open at noon for 1 pm starts

Clarksburg, NJ near Six Flaggs Great Adventure.

All local or visitng Bills fans welcome. Simply contact me for directions and information. No dues. Just come and join us.

You can also email me at lncgdg@netscape.net

Go Bills!

-Rich Gudgel

Pres, CNJBBB

Edited by richNjoisy

Thanks for letting me know Rich. I updated the link on my site.

Hopefully I will be scheduled to work some long days during fall and will have an excuse to visit you since I will not be working on weekends.

Sidbuff and I went up there to watch the Bills @ Patriots game last year. We had a blast! I'm looking forward to going there again this coming season, as I'm a member now!

• 6 months later...
Sidbuff and I went up there to watch the Bills @ Patriots game last year. We had a blast! I'm looking forward to going there again this coming season, as I'm a member now!

So am I when my ride coordinator gets back to me with details! wink.gif

• 11 months later...
  • 3 years later...
All those interested in learning about the Central New Jersey Buffalo Bills Backers simply need to go to www.cnjbbb.org

Best Wings Outside of WNY!

(Beef on Weck too)

Go Bills!

-Rich Gudgel

Pres, CNJBBB

Hello? Is anyone alive here?

LET's GO BUFFALO!LET's GO BUFFALO!LET's GO BUFFALO!LET's GO BUFFALO!LET's GO BUFFALO!LET's GO BUFFALO!LET's GO BUFFALO!LET's GO BUFFALO!LET's GO BUFFALO!LET's GO BUFFALO!LET's GO BUFFALO!LET's GO BUFFALO!LET's GO BUFFALO!LET's GO BUFFALO!LET's GO BUFFALO!LET's GO BUFFALO!LET's GO BUFFALO!LET's GO BUFFALO!LET's GO BUFFALO!LET's GO BUFFALO!LET's GO BUFFALO!LET's GO BUFFALO!LET's GO BUFFALO!LET's GO BUFFALO!LET's GO BUFFALO!LET's GO BUFFALO!LET's GO BUFFALO!LET's GO BUFFALO!LET's GO BUFFALO!LET's GO BUFFALO!LET's GO BUFFALO!LET's GO BUFFALO!LET's GO BUFFALO!LET's GO BUFFALO!LET's GO BUFFALO!LET's GO BUFFALO!LET's GO BUFFALO!LET's GO BUFFALO!LET's GO BUFFALO!LET's GO BUFFALO!LET's GO BUFFALO!LET's GO BUFFALO!

• 7 months later...

Hello NJ BBBs! Anyone have a favorite pub for watching games in the Middlesex county area? I used to hang with a few Bills fans at Olivers in Woodbridge (long since closed). Since then I've hopped between various bars and friends/family with DTV.