Process Guys At the Draft

Dkollidas

5 hours ago, Dkollidas said:

I’m not doing it because I necessarily want these players. I’m trying to gain further knowledge on who to expect the Bills to draft. 

it is a fine post.             ignore the rabble

find it quite fun when our folks who study college ball and consider what might work for the Bills.

BPA is over rated until you are already stacking and shedding.

What fits Bills  method of operation is strong subject matter, and i always learn a great deal in this type of thread.

I do not watch any football but Bills...and need all the help i can get this time of year. ( the offseason )

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, PIZ said:

I'm sure if they trade down they would only do so if they have a group of guys targeted in that trade down.  They wouldn't do it if they have 1 guy targeted.  I guess the "missing out" was me as a fan missing out on the guy I want.... Risner.  My top 3 guys for the Bills are Risner, Jawaan Taylor, and Hockenstein.  If they get 1 of them in a trade down, I'd be happy.  If they can somehow get 2, I'd be very happy.  If they get all 3 I would be ecstatic.  

I dig ya.
Having faith in the FO with player acquisition is hard for longer term Bills Fans.

McBeanes ? They seem to have some  defining methods.
Being able to move up and down the draft seems to be something Bills will do under Beane. 
Risner seems to be a good fit for every reason !

• Like (+1) 1