Out of conTROLL!

News blurps that may have interest for a Bills' fan.

The Lions are believed to be looking to invest a draft pick to bolster the OT position in this year after the departure of former OT Stockard McDougle (Phins) to free agency.

More on RBs of interest,

Seahawks' RB Shaun Alexander is optimistic a deal can be worked out between both sides. " I expect a contract to be done once the season begins and then we go for the next step." Alexander said, " I believe in the Seahawks. When I got here, we were 6-10. The last two years we've been in the play-offs. I firmly believe that we're going to get over the hump."

I like the sound of that. TH's value just went up.

On another note,

Colts owner Jim Irsay discusses the future of RB Edgerrin James. " My feeling is one of two things will happen," Irsay said." He'll come back to us and be a big part of our football team and give us a chance to be Super Bowl contenders again. If he doesn't, there will be a trade. If we...ended up trading him, we'll turn to more defensive needs."

Oops! Don't like the sound of that.

Browns' coach Romeo Crennel hinted that the team could invest a pick in this year's draft at the RB position.

What are we waiting for? Get him on the phone!

News blurps that may have interest for a Bills' fan.

The Lions are believed to be looking to invest a draft pick to bolster the OT position in this year after the departure of former OT Stockard McDougle (Phins) to free agency.

More on RBs of interest,

Seahawks' RB Shaun Alexander is optimistic a deal can be worked out between both sides. " I expect a contract to be done once the season begins and then we go for the next step." Alexander said, " I believe in the Seahawks. When I got here, we were 6-10. The last two years we've been in the play-offs. I firmly believe that we're going to get over the hump."

I like the sound of that. TH's value just went up.

On another note,

Colts owner Jim Irsay discusses the future of RB Edgerrin James. " My feeling is one of two things will happen," Irsay said." He'll come back to us and be a big part of our football team and give us a chance to be Super Bowl contenders again. If he doesn't, there will be a trade. If we...ended up trading him, we'll turn to more defensive needs."

Oops! Don't like the sound of that.

Browns' coach Romeo Crennel hinted that the team could invest a pick in this year's draft at the RB position.

What are we waiting for? Get him on the phone!

286558[/snapback]

Didn't Irsay sign James to a fat contract just last year? Or was it the Franchise tag this year???

Sorry, I didn't get to finish, I got booted off the computer at work.

Crennel should know who TH is better than most coaches. C Jeff Faine would look good in a trade and if not him, how 'bout TE Steve Heiden? Cleveland has the second pick (#34) in the 2nd rd and the third pick (#67) in the 3rd rd. I would love to see a trade worked out with these guys. I'd be more than happy to trade TH for one of these guys and the swapping of pick(s). Let's get er done!

Kick this around,

Bear's coach Lovie Smith is not happy with PK Paul Edinger's performance last year. He may bring in more competition at the position.

His stats weren't great but he did kick behind a poor o-line. He proved that he's got a big boot (3 of 5 from 50+) and that's in the "windy city". Heck, the guy even punted twice last year. One he buried inside the 20.

New rule.

The league passed a new rule for this year. It will provide extra protection for kickers and punters against unnecessary hits.

Look out, Moorman might get his average up to 80 yds per punt! Just kidding, but could you imagine BM with more protection? He'll be killing it.

Sounds like a madden quote to me. "Whoever scores more points is going to win" -- no kidding , you don't say!