Spoke to Zig on Sirius NFL Radio today...

Tom

That was you I heard today? Did you ask the Bills question to Zig where you didnt seem confident on a better then 500 season? I was like finally a Bills question lol.

286413[/snapback]

Yup..........

Randy Cross said he loves 'Tom & Tom' and JimmyMac..... said Bills will win 11 games.

When i bought the Sirius radio and first started listening to the NFL channel, I was mortified to hear the voice of Zig again. That guy was HORRIBLE on empire radio.

He always thought that he was some type of all-knowing radio guy that had all of the answers for the Bills and Sabres. His opinions were always stating the obvious. He was super annoying. Frankly, i'm surprised he got a gig with Sirius. I expected him to land somewhere in the middle of podunk USA talking about high school hoops or something.

Zig = death

When i bought the Sirius radio and first started listening to the NFL channel, I was mortified to hear the voice of Zig again.  That guy was HORRIBLE on empire radio. 

He always thought that he was some type of all-knowing radio guy that had all of the answers for the Bills and Sabres.  His opinions were always stating the obvious.  He was super annoying.  Frankly, i'm surprised he got a gig with Sirius.  I expected him to land somewhere in the middle of podunk USA talking about high school hoops or something.

Zig = death

286628[/snapback]

Zig was sweet. Guess you have no appreciation for good sports show hosts.

'Were gonna talk a little FOooball'

'Maybee were gonna talk a little HAckey'

haha ZIG at night ruled, Iemailed em and told em I buy him wings at big tree after he lost his job at WNSA but he never showed, bummer

When i bought the Sirius radio and first started listening to the NFL channel, I was mortified to hear the voice of Zig again.  That guy was HORRIBLE on empire radio. 

He always thought that he was some type of all-knowing radio guy that had all of the answers for the Bills and Sabres.  His opinions were always stating the obvious.  He was super annoying.  Frankly, i'm surprised he got a gig with Sirius.  I expected him to land somewhere in the middle of podunk USA talking about high school hoops or something.

Zig = death

286628[/snapback]

I just had to turn the station when Zig started giving his Steroids in the 80's angle.

What insight!