Buffalo Bills Fan Access & Engagement this year

SoCoBills

I have been blown away by the product this organization has provided for fans since the Pegulas took over & brought in Bean and McDermott. I’m not even referring to wins and losses or the end of the drought. 

Its everything else. It’s One Bills Live, it’s the social media efforts from random pictures and articles to player pieces and interviews. Everything has been upgraded. Embedded is an incredible treat. I love how the most recent episode ended. McDermott seems genuine. The players seem to respect him and like him. I believe every single one of them wants to play for him. It seems like they made a huge concerted effort to modernize, upgrade, and enhance fan access to the team. I think this organization right now is doing things right. They are doing things classy and they are self aware of that fact and as a result are happy to provide fans with more as a result. 

The engagement has a much different feel in my opinion than in previous years. When this organization says they love their fans and want to win for the city of Buffalo it seems genuine. All of the effort feels like an open invitation to fans to come take a seat at the dinner table with the family. Before the Pegulas, before Bean & McDermott it often felt like fan engagement and media output was more of an obligatory afterthought whereas now it is a priority. 

Am I imagining this or do others feel the same? 

• Like (+1) 3