BILLS Bar in Anchorage Alaska

• 5 weeks later...
Guest CBKSMITH

I was in Anchorage on business last week and had a great time at the Peanut Farm. I appreciate the great hospitality and friendlienss of everyone there, including the few Pats fans that were there. If you are ever in Anchorage this is one Bills Backers Bar you can not miss, the majority is truly Bills fans. Thanks and hope to see you again before the season is over.

I was in Anchorage on business last week and had a great time at the Peanut Farm.  I appreciate the great hospitality and friendlienss of everyone there, including the few Pats fans that were there.  If you are ever in Anchorage this is one Bills Backers Bar you can not miss, the majority is truly Bills fans. Thanks and hope to see you again before the season is over.

61668[/snapback]

Thanks for joining us!

• 2 weeks later...
Join us at the Peanut Farm on the corner of Old Seward Highway and Internation Airport Road every Sunday.  Be there at least 45 minutes before kickoff!

20812[/snapback]

AD, don't know why it comforts me to know that you spend your Sunday's in the Peanut Farm..... :lol:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
bump

141973[/snapback]

Hello! I am writing a book about the Buffalo bills fans and would sure like stories and photographs all the way from alaska, for the book. The book is a compilation of what fans send me, to be published in june 2005. Hope to hear from you! Inga Songbird

Isongbird85@aol.com