McDermott - Game Management - Improving for 2018

45 minutes ago, simpleman said:

I'm sorry. In the real world, with real consequences, you don't get away with directly causing a problem and then get to be rewarded with the excuse that you did pretty well considering all the problems you directly caused. Only in the gullible "fake news" believer's world do you get away with this. And at this point, we don't even know yet the actual value of those draft picks he gutted nearly every core player for. And we will not know for some time . It is way too early for any Kudos for him and his actions.

You missed the point. 

It doesn't matter why, or who caused that to happen, it's the fact that it happened. Those players were gone, and that played a role in certain in game decisions. Not an excuse, but rather a factor.

55 minutes ago, simpleman said:

I'm sorry. In the real world, with real consequences, you don't get away with directly causing a problem and then get to be rewarded with the excuse that you did pretty well considering all the problems you directly caused. Only in the gullible "fake news" believer's world do you get away with this. And at this point, we don't even know yet the actual value of those draft picks he gutted nearly every core player for. And we will not know for some time . It is way too early for any Kudos for him and his actions.

He did what many before him couldn't do. He made it rain on the drought. He did that in his first year as a HC after a fire sale of players. When people thought it was doom the team trended up. I live in the real world. The drought was broken. McDermott is amazing. 

Edited by Lfod
  • Like (+1) 1