4-27: Tremaine Edmunds and Josh Allen on WGR

4-27: Tremain Edmunds on WGR (3:39)

Edmunds - everything has happened so fast. Last night was everything. Getting called up on the same night as my brother was special. It meant the world to us. #Bills

Edmunds - I was excited to hear my name called by the #Bills. The Bills Mafia is great. Can't wait to get this started.

Edmunds - there is always room for improvement for me, but I felt that my coverage while at Virginia Tech was good. #Bills

4-27: Josh Allen on WGR (9:57)

Allen - I'm super excited to get up to Buffalo and meet the coaching staff. It's probably the best time of my life right now. #Bills

Allen - I try not to read the flaws against me. I don't think completion percentage correctly represents accuracy. I think I've shown my football IQ and what I can do when I met with the #Bills.

Allen - I hope my new teammates welcome me with open arms. I'm going to be genuine, and my former teammates can attest to that. The old tweets does not represent me. This is a lesson learned. #Bills

Allen - I was worried about the tweets affecting my draft stock. I was very truthful and honest with my story, and I want to call Buffalo home for the next 15-plus years. #Bills

Allen - I've met with quite a few coaches throughout this whole process. I felt it was a very good fit with the #Bills from the start.

Allen - I like the pressure. I want to put it on my shoulders and prove I can be the best. I don't know what my situation is going to be with the team, but I want to earn respect and earn my spot on this team. #Bills

Allen - Eddie Yarbrough told me he loves the #Bills, the fanbase. He said it's one of the greatest places he's ever been. I'm excited to get to Buffalo and experience it.

Allen - I believe I'm staying at #17. #Bills

Also important: Josh Allen likes bleu cheese with his chicken wings. #Bills

• Like (+1) 2

Whether you like the pick or not, he represents himself very well.  Very humble kid who WANTS to be a Bill.  I love the pick, even though I was against it at first.  Can't wait to see him play.  I think we got our franchise QB.

• Like (+1) 2

Josh Allen was not the pick that I was hoping for but I'm not ready to bash him like them two morons on wgr did this morning. I'm willing to give the guy a chance to prove what he can do before I start saying that he won't be any good. Unless you have a crystal ball or a time machine no one really knows how he will play in the NFL. If he plays great we have our franchise QB and if he turns out to be a bust well at least we tried there are no guarantees in the NFL or in life as well.

13 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Why wouldn't he? Do you have any particular aversion to the number?

Nope. :P

I just have my personal desires regarding #s. 

17 Reminds me of Osweiler and I never thought it was much of a QB #. I was hoping he'd choose 9. I'm just being extra.