the two "i can't believe it" cuts

eball

didn't even make it on the practice squad.  once again, the idiot coaches can't see what is plainly clear to the armchair-preseason-game-watchers...this team is most certainly D O O M E D.

20649[/snapback]

Lawton is the guy I had hoped would have faired better. Keeping Joe Burns (again) disappointed me too. he's been so unimpressive in his limited opportunities., and always seems to be going in slow motion IMHO. Surely he was a better prospect than Freddie Smith and while I wish Drew Haddad well....oh well....

I HOPE this is not an attempt at sarcasm.

20662[/snapback]

oh, but it is, indeed. a player being considered for the practice squad is by definition a player not expected to contribute in the near future. it humors me to find people distressing over these selections when the impact on this year's team is negligible at best.

oh, but it is, indeed.  a player being considered for the practice squad is by definition a player not expected to contribute in the near future.  it humors me to find people distressing over these selections when the impact on this year's team is negligible at best.

20669[/snapback]

A thousand pardons. I have had my stones busted several times by responding to some (outrageous) posts with sincerity.

Sarcasm is a verbal art. :unsure::rolleyes: