Uh Oh....or Uh Huh....

kgun

Doesn't mean anything. First of all, we KNOW MW isn't going anywhere, yet BOTH of his jerseys are on sale. For Josh it's just his white jersey, not the blue one, and you'd figure both would be on sale and neither of MW's would be on sale if Josh were truly a goner. They probably made a ton thinking they'd be stars by now, but since they haven't they're just sitting there collecting dust.

Last month I bought a sweet jersey that I found on ebay. It is an authentic Willis Mcgahee throw back jersey. I just did a search over there to see if any more are avail., but no dice. It's the late 80's jersey, white and everything is sewn on with a bills patch on the left shoulder. God I love it and I got it for 40 bucks. I wish I could post a picture of it so you guys could see it. I'm kinda partial to our old jerseys.

Last month I bought a sweet jersey that I found on ebay.  It is an authentic Willis Mcgahee throw back jersey.  I just did a search over there to see if any more are avail., but no dice.  It's the late 80's jersey, white and everything is sewn on with a bills patch on the left shoulder.  God I love it and I got it for 40 bucks.  I wish I could post a picture of it so you guys could see it.  I'm kinda partial to our old jerseys.

273275[/snapback]

sounds fake just how u described it lol 0:)