Here is another way to get the top QB in the draft

6 minutes ago, Like A Mofo said:

What an amazing idea!  How come nobody else ever thought of this brilliant idea! Tremendous 'Hot Take'

What do you think happens when a team sends away or lets leave 10 or more of their starters and then trades all the draft picks for a QB.... who then is a bust?  This is a real possibility for the Bills. I don't think it is worth the risk for the success of the team or of keeping the franchise in Buffalo.  You don't bet your company on a whim or emotion.    A bad QB decision could lead to some surprises....

Media market ranking (varies by source)

Buffalo 53

San Antonio 32

San Diego 29

Sacramento 20

Portland 24

Columbus 31

Oakland/SF 8

Salt Lake  30

plus a bunch of others.

There is more going on then  testosterone driven excitement.

30 minutes ago, BrotherChazz said:

What happened when you don't have a good quarterback?

I think you keep trying to get a good QB.  Draft one every year or so in a lower round. Wait for an opportunity to get a good one high in the draft.  This year, I think we tried to do that but got screwed by being just slightly better than 4-10 other teams and ,,,, made the playoffs.  Sometimes plans don't work out, but don't flog a dead horse and try to push something thu that may not make sense any more.  If there is somebody there real good at 6,7,8 have a swing at it.

22 hours ago, maryland-bills-fan said:

Actually crab cakes are pretty good.  We have a lot of okay craft beers but almost no Canadian on tap.  By the way it is Jim Beam that rots my brain.

Agree 110% as I grew up I Philly and know quite well about the crab cakes and I am quite aware of the excellent craft brews in the MD area.

You sir - I applaud you for admitting your root cause of your issues, personally I am a Bulliet Bourbon man myself but I can relate - my brain pan is rotted out some too!

Cheers!!

Edited by Kwai San