VGK win division

On 4/1/2018 at 6:46 AM, SouthNYfan said:

You do realize it's the most popular sport in the world, right?

ESPN is a business, a global business, who's money comes from advertisers, who pay more $$ with ratings.

Football/soccer is their worldwide cashcow.

The NHL is far and away below any other of the big USA sports (NBA, NFL, MLB), hell wnba games outperform NHL ratings many times.

Regular season MLB games outperformed game 7 of the Stanley cup finals.

Don't get be wrong, I love hockey, but let's not act like football/soccer isn't a much bigger sport.

Big deal. Half the planet thinks plain white rice is awesome. Soccer is only big because the masses of the world can't afford the equipment to play real sports. Like real football and hockey.

13 minutes ago, Dante said:

Big deal. Half the planet thinks plain white rice is awesome. Soccer is only big because the masses of the world can't afford the equipment to play real sports. Like real football and hockey.

$$$$$

It doesn't matter why it's popular, only that it is.

Popularity of a sport increases the revenue of a sports network.

That is my point.

Just because YOU don't like something doesn't make it bad.

6 hours ago, SouthNYfan said:

$$$$$

It doesn't matter why it's popular, only that it is.

Popularity of a sport increases the revenue of a sports network.

That is my point.

Just because YOU don't like something doesn't make it bad.

Knights win!!! And we aren’t in the Wuss Cup this year, so soccer can go back to its third world. Real sports have real men. The only athletes who play soccer like men are the women. Soccer is bad. That’s a fact. If you like soccer, then you have bad taste. Any sport that players actually practice being hurt is stupid. Professional men’s soccer is castrated and pathetic... and dumb. It’s science

On April 1, 2018 at 3:19 AM, Amaru523 said:

I was born and raised in Las Vegas and I should care about the Knights, but I don't, weird. How about Jack's 5 assists tonight. Knights will lose in the first round, but still a  tremendous season, although I remember watching another expansion team win back to back titles in the early 90's. 

By "lose in the first round" I guess you meant "sweep the series."

:lol:

:thumbdown:

• Haha (+1) 1