McBeane Goals for 2018

I'm guessing this is obviously the make or break draft. We get to find out if Beane knows what an NFL QB looks like. If he gets a big enough name they will probably get 2 more years for things to work themselves out. If it ends up as another JP or EJ with a 1st round pick then they got problems.

12 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Winners are getting better every single day, or at least attempting to.  Everything they do they think made them better. It permiates in everything they do.

Winners never suggest that their last win or winning season for that matter, gives them an opportunity to ease off. 

It won't always work, but I guarantee they expect to earn the right to compete for the championship next year. And I wouldn’t want it any other way. 

As someone with a lot of skill-based hobbies, sometimes you have to temporarily become worse so that you can become better over the long haul.  This is what golfers do when they create a new swing at 35 or Phillip Rivers decides to change his throwing motion. The same thing happens organizationally. Trying to go for it all when you aren't prepared usually sets you back a long ways. Regardless, this has gotten way off topic.