So Wisconsin, you wanna be a Red State?

Don't get the yips bitches...

Well get onboard!  No room for wimpy liberal enviro whiners!

https://chicagotonight.wttw.com/2018/03/19/foxconn-seeks-7m-gallons-lake-michigan-water-daily

My take (not that it matters), 2.7 million gallons/day is "chump change."  I dump that in 15 minutes at work, never to return.  Times that by 3-4k a year. And, that can be for the biggest tows carrying millions of dollars of commodities or just the 18' boat going bar hopping or looking for smallies or carp...:D

That amount is "discretionary" water usage, drop in bucket... Let Foxconn use the water.

Bunch of enviro Libs... You wanted to go Red State.  Tell Michigan and Pennsylvania the same thing too... Go pound salt, no room getting the yips on this.

2 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

Asian carp biting yet?

Remember... I am ambivalent about the carp invading The Lakes.

Humans need economy, transportation, and jobs too.

Wear that helmet when you go boating on The Lakes! :lol:

3 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

We're gonna need a bigger boat, EII

I have been saying that for years!

I am Red on these issues... With you guys on economy, jobs.

What say ye Michigan, "Ye 'Ole Protector of The Great Lakes?"...:lol::lol:

Waiting for the first GOP politicians in that great state of Michigan to blow a gasket... Good times, they better get on board.

If Foxconn can get an exemption, give it to all.  Hell blow up the lock & dam, let me retire and just let the water flow to the next lock downstream... Attach a pipe in the riverbed and send the water to drought stricten places down south.

New SCOTUS can throw that ancient 3,600 CFS restriction on lllinois/Chicago out the window.  Sell water all over the region.

Maybe Buffalo can sell some water to far away places.  Boom time!