Jason Taylor for Henry?

JP-era

3.  Denney is emerging as a solid LDE.

272242[/snapback]

Didn't Denney lose his starting job to Kelsay??

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't Denney lose his starting job to Kelsay??

272355[/snapback]

Yeah, if solid means can get in there make a few tackles now and then, and get say 5 sacks every year then, yes he is solid.

What I was describing was a trade to land a double digit sack stud who is a force to be reckoned with on every play.

I guess he is undersized though, where as Jevon Kearse is the right size? (rhetorical question and sarcasm/on).

Yeah i don't get the rules around here, but i don't go around starting trade rumors and the Bills should sign every free agent availble. This about the 16th tread i've read from J.P era about some trade or free agent the Bills should sign ,get real do you really think the Bills and Dolphins would trade in their own division. You are clueless when it comes too player needs. What the hell are the Bills going to with Jason Taylor? And after that my Nuts are Numb. Oh i forgot it's illegal to say numb nuts in New York state.

yeah JP-era has come up with some wild and crazy trade thoughts but atleast hes searching thru all the options and trying to come up with possabilities for the team...and for that i dont think he deserves as much flameing as he gets on TBD...as for trade rumors - saying "what do you guys think if the bills did this" is not saying "i heard the bills are doing this, spread it arround"...if your gonna flame someone atleast know what your talking about and know how to use your words...so besides your nuts being numb, what have you written on this board that is even interesting to read.

yeah JP-era has come up with some wild and crazy trade thoughts but atleast hes searching thru all the options and trying to come up with possabilities for the team...and for that i dont think he deserves as much flameing as he gets on TBD...as for trade rumors - saying "what do you guys think if the bills did this" is not saying "i heard the bills are doing this, spread it arround"...if your gonna flame someone atleast know what your talking about and know how to use your words...so besides your nuts being numb, what have you written on this board that is even interesting to read.

272473[/snapback]

He's just doing it wrong, Horus.

JP-era, what you need to do is just find some 'news' that has been reported on the Wall and re-report it. Over and over and over and over and over and over. Nobody will pick on you then.

JP-era, what you need to do is just find some 'news' that has been reported on the Wall and re-report it.  Over and over and over and over and over and over.  Nobody will pick on you then.

272476[/snapback]

Don't say nobody. :blush:

Obviously you either dont understand the rules around here or hate this post so much that you are sending it to the deleted pile with a crack like "numb nuts".

Grow up, or get out! Theres no place for cracks like that.

272345[/snapback]

Anyone see the red smiley with only one finger????

JP-era, what you need to do is just find some 'news' that has been reported on the Wall and re-report it. Over and over and over and over and over and over. Nobody will pick on you then.

oh yeah... <_<

JP-era, what you need to do is just find some 'news' that has been reported on the Wall and re-report it.  Over and over and over and over and over and over.  Nobody will pick on you then.

272476[/snapback]

Sorry Rich but you're wrong. If you read the board JP-era has now appointed himself mod and owner of this board. he makes the rules and he has stated this numerous times and if you don't like it, get out. <_<

Point is your, absolute type comments arent quite absolute

Dont need a thicker skin, you need to observe the rules

Again, you have no clue (neither do I) what can and cant get done

http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showt...ndpost&p=272339

Obviously you either dont understand the rules around here or hate this post so much that you are sending it to the deleted pile with a crack like "numb nuts".

Grow up, or get out! Theres no place for cracks like that.

http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showt...ndpost&p=272345

as a football fan, who posts on a football board, and trys to keep the quality here high, ITS ALWAYS MY BUSINESS!!!!!

Stay on the up and up

http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showt...ndpost&p=272259

As a new member of this board, I came upon this thread and was quite amused with this little bearded wonder JP-Era. Going back and reading some of his past posts, he does try hard, somestimes too hard, to start a conversation. But, comes off as a 12yr old. He makes obnoxious statements then hides behind the ruleswhen someone responds to him in a negative way. Seems to me like he's trying to bait people to attack him, so he can turn them in for violations of the terms of service. I notice that there are quite a few of these types around, and hopefully if they do get put in their places by other posters, the moderators will look the other way.

The Ryda...

IMO,

We simply do not have a solid double digit sack DE on our squad. Schobel is the next Phil Hansen, NOT Bruce Smith. We still could use a big time pass rusher.

Miami is desperate for a RB. If so many of you are so sour on Henry why not trade him to the fish?

Here is the rumor floating about Jason:

Despite the statement released by coach Nick Saban this week that the Miami Dolphins neither plan to trade Jason Taylor nor move him to linebacker, don't pencil the veteran defensive end into the Dolphins' opening day lineup just yet. Sources within the organization contend that the Dolphins might listen if the right offer for Taylor came along. One reason: Some staffers feel that Taylor is an undisciplined defender at times, a player who freelances in search of the sack, a guy who doesn't take on blockers very well. They love his upfield speed but are wary, they say, of Taylor's alleged habit of getting out of position. We always felt that Taylor, despite his lack of bulk, played the run pretty well. Then again, our opinion really doesn't count, does it? And remember this: Before owner Wayne Huizenga hired Saban, the typically low-key Taylor was one of the players who publicly questioned the wisdom of hiring the former LSU coach. In any case, don't close the door on a possible trade of Taylor just yet.

Jason Taylor adds a solid double digit sack guy to our young D-line. Henry goes to the fish and with our speedy LB's and big Sam, I dont see him having that much success against us.

Problem is, it may take more than Henry to get Taylor, how about Henry plus Denney or Henry plus our 4th rounder. I would still do it. We  really havent had a bigtime pass rusher and a guy like Taylor would keep Tom Brady at bay and could be the difference in games against them.

Thoughts?

272235[/snapback]

You mean like the lack of success Antowain Smith didn't have against us? <_<

As a new member of this board, I came upon this thread and was quite amused with this little bearded wonder JP-Era. Going back and reading some of his past posts, he does try hard, somestimes too hard, to start a conversation. But, comes off as a 12yr old. He makes obnoxious statements then hides behind the ruleswhen someone responds to him in a negative way. Seems to me like he's trying to bait people to attack him, so he can turn them in for violations of the terms of service. I notice that there are quite a few of these types around, and hopefully if they do get put in their places by other posters, the moderators will look the other way.

The Ryda...

272881[/snapback]

Welcome aboard. Pretty good observation for a newbie.

BTW, is that you in your profile page?

Welcome aboard.  Pretty good observation for a newbie. 

272967[/snapback]

I was wondering why you were being so nice! :doh:<_<:doh::doh:;)

If the answer is yes, I hope that is she is walking and comes to a puddle, she stands there and waits. I will come running over and place my coat in it so she can walk accross.

I was wondering why you were being so nice!  :doh:  <_<  :doh:  :doh:  ;)

If the answer is yes, I hope that is she is walking and comes to a puddle, she stands there and waits. I will come running over and place my coat in it so she can walk accross.

272971[/snapback]

Bill I am always nice to those who deserve it. ;)

The Ryda...

272881[/snapback]

Great 1st post I couldnt agree more! Maybe the Mods will start a forum just for flaming cuz things are gettin outta control <_<

Welcome aboard.  Pretty good observation for a newbie. 

272967[/snapback]

OK, lets take this one step at a time.

1) As a football fan, on a football board, talking football talk I have the right to post here. I posted a thought I had looking for opinions on whether it makes sense or not. In no way does that mean this is an open invitation to slam me or my thoughts. If you have some personal issue where you need to strike out at people here to make yourself feel better, step away from the keyboard and go seek help.

2) I, like many others have read the rules again and am willing to live by them, however many of you still do not. In response to this post, dont like it at all is sufficient to describe how you feel. I am not on crack, I dont have numb nuts, etc... That crap shows no respect for anyone other than yourself. Its uneccessary and frightens off posters who (unlike me) have thin skins. I actually WANT to here what they have to say, so shut the hell up so that we can continue to listen to them.

3) If you run a quick scan of the posts by the few (insert name calling here) posters who constantly reply with sarcasm and general hate, you will find that the majority of their posts have ZERO football content and are meant to merely intimidate, slam, degrade, and demean. In my mind its is THOSE posters who deserve ZERO respect and a one way ticket to banishment from a board that looks to DISCUSS football. which brings me to my next point.

4) Discussion- its meant to be an interaction between two or more partys on some topic. One one of you "posters" responds with you quikc slams, you shut down others from holding any further discussion. That is NOT in keeping with the purpose of this board.

5) AND MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL! I have been here for years, I will be here for years, I will follow the rules to the best of my ability and I will not stand by and let some of you attack everything and everyone without saying something. If you crusade against me, you are a crusader which is also not allowed here. Act like adults, respect opinions no matter how silly they may seem to you (ya know, you guys who are so knowledgable that you have earned ZERO say with the organization). Observe tolerance for others, or basically you are telling everyone that you have NO interest in others opinions, and NO tolerance for anyone other than yourself. That would make your presence here an oxymoron and a giant waste of EVERYONES time!