Beane & Co. too Conservative in their Trade Offers? (Opinion)

rosen and donald are overated. there not worth giving uo our draft. only one worth of the first pick is allen becasue of his arm and even he doesnt have the production to warrant being the first overall pick. most poeple here are overating this quarterback class. i saw we sit tight and see who is left over. we have alot of holes to fill and aging players in important positions. 

the jets roster blows. a young qb isnt gonna make them contenders. by the time there roster is decent there gonna have to pay out the ass if there qb is any good anyways. 

no need to worry sit tight and take the best player available. the steelers and ravens approach there draft that way and they always get the best players.

• Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, papageorgio said:

rosen and donald are overated. there not worth giving uo our draft. only one worth of the first pick is allen becasue of his arm and even he doesnt have the production to warrant being the first overall pick. most poeple here are overating this quarterback class. i saw we sit tight and see who is left over. we have alot of holes to fill and aging players in important positions. 

the jets roster blows. a young qb isnt gonna make them contenders. by the time there roster is decent there gonna have to pay out the ass if there qb is any good anyways. 

no need to worry sit tight and take the best player available. the steelers and ravens approach there draft that way and they always get the best players.

I like this thinking. Not saying these quarterbacks won't be good just that I'm not that sure about any of them to give up the picks to get one. There seems not to be a consensus #1 in the group and all of them have what appears to have question marks. As much as we have the need it, to me, is a huge risk to gut your assets for a . guy that's not a sure thing or close to it. There isn't a Andrew Luck type prospect amount this class. I will support whatever they do but personally would not move up to 2-4 for what it's obviously going to  take.Just my opinion.

Edited by Radar