Season Tickets..

Just wondering, if the bills will be having there annual select a seat for new or renewing season ticket holders..does anybody have info??

271993[/snapback]

They had it on May 1st last year and it also included a free preview of the team mini camp. It was very successful, i think they'll do it again.

thanks a lot, I plan on getting season tix this year..just wondering if I should just get them outright at the ticket office..or try out this select a seat and see what it has to offer

272057[/snapback]

I can put the ticket office in touch with you through the Blue Coat program. What they will do is call you and you can set up a time to come out to the stadium and try out the different views without needing to wait till Select-A-Seat. Send me a PM for more details.

I can put the ticket office in touch with you through the Blue Coat program. What they will do is call you and you can set up a time to come out to the stadium and try out the different views without needing to wait till Select-A-Seat. Send me a PM for more details.

272393[/snapback]

He just wants all the credit, SouthTownBills51. Don't listen to him. He tried that same crap w/me last year.

If you are definitely planning to become a season ticket holder, I would do it as soon as possible so you can select from the best seats currently available. Existing season ticket holders have had to commit for 2005 by March 1st, so the Bills now know who will not renew.