Mucho Gracias to TSW Members!

Campy

I want to thank those of you who've sponsored me in the MS Walk for a Cure. Every week, 200 people are told they have Multiple Sclerosis, and every one of those people wake up hoping today isn't the day they lose their eyesight, or that today isn't the day they won't be able to walk, or that day won't be the day they're unable to hug their wife and kids. For those of you who've sponsored me, thank you for bringing us that much closer to a cure.

For those who haven't, please click here to read my story and consider making a pledge right there on the website in an amount with which you're comfortable.

As of right now, TBD members have pledged $100 - which is awesome! We're still $200 away from goal, and while we may not make the goal, I know we can get a helluva' lot closer!

Be it $25, $10, $5, or $1, any amount you're able to pledge is greatly appreciated, afterall, it all adds up! :blush:

Thanks again.

-Chris.

What about people who want to donate to you, but don't want to go through the trouble of registering on yet another site? Can they just send you a PayPal payment or send a check?

(in case you havn't figured it out, I'm talking mainly about me. :blush: ).

CW

What about people who want to donate to you, but don't want to go through the trouble of registering on yet another site?  Can they just send you a PayPal payment or send a check?

(in case you havn't figured it out, I'm talking mainly about me. :lol: ).

CW

272386[/snapback]

Thanks for the question Fezmid.

If you or anybody else would like to send a check, it can be made payable to the National Multiple Sclerosis Society. PM me and I'll respond with my mailing address. Otherwise, a donation via PayPal can be sent to me at prosetcorp@cox.net, and I'll be sure to add it to my other offline pledges.

Again, thanks to all of you for your support. I can't tell you how much I appreciate your generosity.

-Chris.

I received a PM asking about the PayPal fees, and they person indicated that they'd prefer the money not go to an eBay spinoff when it's intended to go to the Nat'l MS Society.

For the past 5 or 6 years I've participated in the MS Walk For A Cure, the morning of the event I sponsor myself for $150. What I'll do this year is add any PayPal fees that were taken from your total pledge and add that to the $150. By doing so, I'll cover the PayPal fees and all of the money you intended to reach the Nat'l MS Society will reach them and will be used to help find a cure.

So far, TSW has raised $187 in pledges! We're still a little short of the goal ($300), but we are closing fast!!!!! :lol:

At the risk of sounding redundant, I sincerely thank you.

-Chris.