If you were the Browns....would you...

If I were the Browns GM, I wouldn't do it.  If I really loved one of the QBs, I'd take him at #1 and possibly consider trading #4 for the right price.  If I wasn't in love with one of the QBs, then I'd take Barkley at #1 and the QB I liked best of the ones left at #4 (all 4 could be available if the Giants and Colts pass on QBs and don't trade away their picks).

1 hour ago, mannc said:

Stop.   Luck is a huge medical question mark, as well as an overrated and overpaid player.   No one is trading those kind of assets for him until he proves he’s healthy, especially in a qb draft like this one.

Eh I wouldn't say he's overrated... Maybe overpaid (all of them are imo) From what I've read on his rehab he's throwing balls heavier than footballs so I would guess his shoulder is doing ok. Maybe trying to build throwing strength back up idk. Only the Colts staff knows exactly where his shoulder is at...

However if I am the Colts and I believe he's coming back healthy then no I don't take that trade because imo Luck is too good of a QB to walk away from. The last full season of ball he played he threw like 31 TDs... I'd rather put more talent around that QB than trade him away and hope one of those picks land me another QB of his calibre which is probably unlikely. None of these prospects is being touted as THE consensus overall no 1 best prospect in this draft like Luck was.

For all we know every one of these QBs could be busts. Luck has proven to be a franchise QB. So nope I wouldn't do it if I was the Colts regardless of the Browns offering those assets... If they even turn out to be assets.