Bills Draft

This year many teams want a rookie QB and we are way down at 21 & 22.  There is no magic bullet in the NFL.  A great QB with no lines and you lose.  A great team with an okay QB and you can compete for a playoff spot.   We have holes on our offensive line and front 7. That and a rookie QB is not a winning recipe.  If the rookie QB doesn't make it, then you have 3 more years of at-best, a 8-8 record. Not worth the risk.  ...... Also there are as many good QB with some NFL track record and rave pre-draft (their rookie draft) reviews. They will cost no or few-low draft picks and we can wait until next year.

My view:  Pick up a veteran QB to hold the fort and draft two big uglies for the lines (a defensive tackle and a center), a linebacker and a BPA with the first four picks.

What would you choices be for these picks?

Edited by maryland-bills-fan

I just read a draft article that had one of the four QB's going 21 to the Bill's I am all in for that no matter which one but don't expect it to happen. If , the Bill's decide to stay at 21 & 22, I would go with DT ,DT or LB and the two number two's DT , if only one in the first and a LB, if a QB does not rattle our chains. The rest of the draft should be BPA.

2 hours ago, maryland-bills-fan said:

This year many teams want a rookie QB and we are way down at 21 & 22.  There is no magic bullet in the NFL.  A great QB with no lines and you lose.  A great team with an okay QB and you can compete for a playoff spot.   We have holes on our offensive line and front 7. That and a rookie QB is not a winning recipe.  If the rookie QB doesn't make it, then you have 3 more years of at-best, a 8-8 record. Not worth the risk.  ...... Also there are as many good QB with some NFL track record and rave pre-draft (their rookie draft) reviews. They will cost no or few-low draft picks and we can wait until next year.

My view:  Pick up a veteran QB to hold the fort and draft two big uglies for the lines (a defensive tackle and a center), a linebacker and a BPA with the first four picks.

What would you choices be for these picks?

Bills already have a veteran QB. If they can pick up a FA who's a marked improvement over TT, I would rather see them do that and use the the picks to improve both lines, the LBs and WR.