If we start out hot..........

BB2004

I think that we should win the opener vs Jacksonville due to their lack of pass rush and they don't have much of a recieving game outside of the 35 year old Jimmy Smith

Beating Oakland on the road will be much more difficult. Wheatly lost weight. Fargus is an explosive back. Porter is healthy. They have fast young receivers that may put Jerry Rice as a backup sooner than later. They got W Sapp & T Washington to bolster their run defense. On the good side it seems as if Gannon's play has slipped since a couple years ago. They too do not have a very good pass rush. Also their new coaching staff and new players on their offensive line and changes in their defensive backfield may take time for the team to adjust to.

New England. Well, can the Bills stop or slow down the short passing game of New England? Can they keep Cory Dillon under wraps? Can they score on the NE defense? Can they win the turnover battle?

I would like to see us start out hot.  But I wouldn't like to see Super Bowl talk if we start out 2-0.  This is a 16 game season.  Lets get in the playoffs first.

20271[/snapback]

I hope we do start off very hot because we will need it! Four of our last six games are on the road!! :flirt:

Playoff talk should be done after Week 17.

Yeah...how about the reverse logic if the Bills start out 0-2?

Something tells me I just won't be seeing "16-game season" talk here....

20358[/snapback]

Let the teenage emotional roller coaster begin ! ( We're great...no wait..we suck ! ...no wait...we're great! )